Get in touch
Email our support team.
Give us a call
Call our support team.
0808 168 1616
Frequently Asked Questions
What does your broadband deal include?
The deal includes full fibre internet connection and a Hey! Broadband router. There are no set-up fees or equipment charges.
How fast is my internet going to be?
If you choose our Megafast 250Mbps Deal, you can download at a speed of 250 Megabits per second and upload at 50 Megabits per second. It will allow you to:
– Download an entire HD film in less than 4 minutes
– View 4K TV in its full, optimised picture quality
– Use multiple devices at the same time. One family member can play online games, another can watch HD TV, and two other members can watch two different HD films at the same time, without interruptions or decrease in image or sound quality
If you choose our Gigafast 1000Mbps Deal, our Gigafast speed is 1000 megabits per second symmetrical upload and download speed. It is the fastest speed available in the UK today.
In addition to what you can do with the Megafast connection above, it will allow you to:
– Download an entire HD film in less than a minute
– Upload 1-hour Twitter* or YouTube* videos in HD in only 15 minutes if you create streaming content in your home (Uploading content over a 20 Mbps connection could take up to 12 hours) Check out our deals here.
Can I sign up online?
Sure! First check your postcode here to make sure Hey! Broadband is available in your area by entering your postcode on our homepage here. Click “check”.
If we are available, you can go ahead and choose the package you want here.
If we are not in your area yet, you can still register your interest. Doing so is completely free and you won’t be committing to anything! If we get enough requests from your neighbourhood, we will be able to deploy our full fibre service where you live.
Is Hey! Broadband available at my address?
Check whether Hey! Broadband is available in your area by entering your address on our homepage here. Click “check”.
How do I switch from Hey! Broadband from another provider?
1. Check whether we are available on the postcode checker
2. Choose your broadband deal
3. Our engineer will arrange a visit
4. Your fibre will be installed and connected!
Our full fibre network runs on a different network from other providers, so you can have Hey! Broadband installed and it will not affect your service with your current broadband provider. Once Hey! Broadband is installed, you can cancel with your other provider whenever is best for you.
What will happen after I place my order?
Our engineer will call you to arrange a visit for the installation. You will receive an e-mail confirming the date and time.
How will Hey! Broadband be installed?
Our engineers will connect the fibre from either the telephone pole overhead or trench underground to your home. It should take about one to two hours until your ultrafast connection is up and running.
How do I leave feedback?
If you’d like to leave some comments or suggestions, please send us a message at email@example.com.
I don’t want any more e-mails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
If you’d like to unsubscribe, send an e-mail with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE” and we will immediately remove you from our marketing campaign list. However, if you are a customer, you will continue to receive invoices and necessary communication. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to give us an alternative e-mail address.
How do I contact Customer Service?
If you were not able to find the answer you were looking for in these FAQs, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
Our customer support line is open from 9AM -5PM, Monday through Friday. Give us a ring on: 0808 168 1616.